Thursday, February 22, 2007

Malas punya update.

CNY holidays passed by, without much sparks. Except for my recent attempts for 'the road back' and the recent viewing of Ghost Rider, ain't much happening in my world.

Ghost Rider. Man, right after I walked out the cinema...I felt so...blank. Thumbs in the middle for this flick, and I'm being super-generous here. They screwed up the origin a bit, cheap CGs abound (GR himself looked alright) and the bad guys are pathetic bunch of losers who jobbed in the most unspectacular way possible. Mephisto's appearance was sparse(only appeared for 10 minutes or so), and Caretaker is a past Ghost Rider? WTF? I expected the whole tone of the movie to be darker, alas it is not so. The lovely Eva Mendes (with her too-fitting clothes) almost saved the movie. Almost.

On the movie front, I am looking forward to Rocky Balboa this week. Come hell or high water, I will see this one in the cinema.

My quest for 'The Road Back' continues. Still about a couple of weeks from my minimum target, though I managed to discover some new stuff. Gotta come up with some snazzy names for those new moves, ha ha.

There you have it, a rather lazy update. Happy Chinese New Year to you all. Dammit, didn't get any Ang Pows this year.

No comments: