Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brief Exile.

After watching The Dark Knight, I decided to take a short break from my cinematic viewings. Been at it heavily for the past few months...it's affecting my budget too.

At work, things had been too crazy for me recently. I jokingly told a colleague I'd jump from the office veranda if the jobs keep piling up. Little did he knew, I was half-serious at the time. So before things get worse, I should take action. Asking for extra personnel to share the workload seems...I don't know how to put this...Malaysia would win World Cup first before I'd get another designer. The way things are now, the chances for it are getting slimmer each passing year.

So I decided to take a break. 1st to 4th of August...road trip to Penang with my buddy, Bob. We had been planning this for a long while...and the time is finally here. If time permitting, I'd love to stop by the Tiger Valley in Tambun, Perak - part of Sunway's Lost World of Tambun.

In the mean time, I'll be on hand to complete whatever stuff I can by Thursday. It will be a huge-ass tornado before the calm.

1 comment:

E3102 Gamma said...

I could have sworn you had a topic with some sort of Firefox extension thingamajig