Saturday, January 06, 2007

Remembrance.

Two years.

It has been that long since the day when the angel left this plane of existence. I had almost forgotten about it...I wondered whether that would make me a heartless sod, or maybe I had finally overcame it.

Lady sunshine whispered her words of wisdom: "...you have finally moved on."

Don't get yourself bogged down with the pain, she went on. That's right, I got used to that pain like the others that I live with for most of my life. She's right. I'll move on.

There was a time...when I'd do anything just to see the smile upon the angel's face. The smile is no longer within my sight or reach. Now, I'm just content to let her memories buried in the deepest part of my mind.

Will there be another? If fate agrees, why not. Right now, the sky is empty.

2 comments:

黒 NOIR 白 BLANC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
黒 NOIR 白 BLANC said...

The sky is empty but the clouds remain. Silver linings of hope, they rain, to clear your ailment and ease the pain. The sun shall shine on you again, so a life experience, you have gained.