Monday, January 08, 2007

Missing piece of puzzle? Finally.

Al mentions to me that it's possible. Small steps will be taken to achieve that goal. I can, and I will. Believe.

This morning: unconsciously, I performed the Association's Dance which I had abandoned long ago. Like a handshake from a long lost friend, I felt...at ease. I wondered why I had leave that behind in the first place. It used to be everything...the world, the Milky Way, the Tao of my life. That's where some of Life's harsher lessons & realities slapped me in the face.

Should I awake him again? Through some 'trials' it's definitely possible. Maybe not like before, though. As I gaze onto the mirror, the reflection smiles back.

"Anytime you are ready."

1 comment:

黒 NOIR 白 BLANC said...

Ahhh it's just like 80's music: It is hard to believe but it's all coming back!