Thursday, October 16, 2008

Approaching...the end?

Since over a week ago, I risked my well-being to 'reset' myself. Ideally, to 1997 levels. No easy task, but doing just fine so far. Slowly and surely. The weather is surprisingly on my side, too - it only rained in the evenings, which gave me ample time early in the morning.

With this reset, I probably had to welcome back some stuff that I had left behind. My old nature, my fear, my ability...my old friend. Early next month I'll reflect to see whether I'm any closer to my goal or not.

Setting up some stuff on my domain (izzmedia) so I am currently toying with the idea of fully utilizing IzzMedia as my online presence, which in turn will have me leaving Blogger. Unlike some, I rarely experienced problems with Blogger, it's been a real blast to blog here. Or maybe I'll just turn my domain as my web/graphic design work repository, and maintaining this blog for my personal stuff still. Still deciding...most likely I'll have the answer by next week.

The end? Maybe...maybe not. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur profile photo looks like a crossbreed between wwf's undertaker and mr.sinister of marvel...

cheers!

- master of magnetism -