Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bits of Raya

I'm back from my Raya leave, and back into the battlefield once more. *stares at the massive pile of work*. Welcome back, my stress-filled & migraine inducing days.

Raya was...ok. Too much eating. Ballooning up like a damn Michelin Man. Lemang was phenomenal. Mmmm.

Wednesday, 17th October - My name is Izzat Hafiz, and on this day I turn 28. I celebrated by....sending my sis back to her university. No, really...I postponed my 'celebration' to the next day. Thanks for the wishes, Lady Sunshine.

Thursday - Parked my car at the Shah Alam KTM station. And I had zero idea that I have to pay for parking there. Took a while for me to stop giving the death stare to the parking ticket guy.

Hmm. Torn between KLCC & Berjaya Times Square. Wanted to buy some books...I really liked Borders in Times Square, on the other hand I haven't been to Kinokuniya in ages. So KLCC it is. The damn place was full like a Sunday *grumble*. Had a Whopper @BK in Avenue K, or whatever that place is.

Admittedly, I haven't take public transport much since I got my car in '04. So I spent the whole time being ultra-paranoid in the trains. If you saw a bespectacled grumpy fat guy in a KTM Komuter train in your area...that's probably me.

The Law of Ueki is great.

And that concludes my Raya report. See ya.

No comments: