Saturday, September 08, 2007

Return. Once again.

Here it comes! My less-than-stellar and totally half-hearted return to blogging after...gosh...many, many moons of being uninspired (read: plain lazy). Forgive me, dear blog, for neglecting you.

- First of all, happy belated 50th Merdeka to my dear country.

- Tonight's the final for Malaysia Cup at Shah Alam Stadium. I hope it doesn't result in bad traffic...'cause, you know, I live in Shah Alam now. I had enough share of massive jams on Merdeka Eve, when I picked up my sis from her Uni in Gombak. Took me about 2 hours plus to get there. Not a good news for my blood pressure level.

- Splurged on various stuff this month. New 19" widescreen PC monitor, new PC speakers, some DVDs (Seinfeld Season 6, among others). Now I could play my XBox 360 without needing to connect it to the TV. Of course, I'll need a VGA cable which I had already bought last month. Hooray for lesser sleeping hours!

- More 'assignments' on my to-do list. I'll need to be super motivated to complete them all. Admittedly, this has been one of my many, many weaknesses.

- Fasting month is coming, and Hari Raya would be a couple days before my birthday this year. This would be the first Raya in Shah Alam...so I hope everything goes well.

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: