Thursday, April 19, 2007

Countdown

It's the final countdooowwnnn....da daa da daaa or however that song goes.

Yes, it is finally here: the day of the relocation to Shah Alam. Barring anymore 'accidents' (damn you Murphy and your damned Law) I'll be moving there this weekend. After enduring the smell of paint & thinner the previous weekend - and consequently got high - I really want to get this whole matter over with.

The family 'headquarters' for the past 20-plus years had been Port Klang. Am I gonna miss it? *shrug* Maybe it'll sink in later. Then again, in the recent years I had resided in several places - Melaka, Dengkil, Sunway and currently in Sri Kembangan - so I didn't feel quite sentimental about leaving Port Klang. I had condition myself to walk away & never look back before...I'll get over it, in time. Yeah. I hope the recent 'nightmares' I had is not a sign I'd return to Port Klang, though. *shivers*

I'll be on leave from the 20th up to the 23rd. Better get myself some of them Tongkat Ali energy drinks, for I envision a long, energy-sapping days ahead...

No comments: